Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HP Envy 17 3D - Musings So Far

So far I have really been pleased with HP's level of service although I think Lloyd is an offshore employee that hasn't effected anything but the time differential between where he is and where we are and how long it takes things to get accomplished.  This would be a totally different scenario if he were here in America because there would not be so much time and distance between him and the rest of the company.

As for the malfunctioning Notebook, I realize how amazing the technology is and how small of a glitch in the manufacturing process can lead to issues like this.  It's not new and really has been a persistent problem since the invention of Notebooks.

I am still waiting for HP to return my call from Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment